Sunday, August 31, 2008

What are we doing?


Hmm... so we have no idea how to blog, can you tell? Hopefully some kind soul will see this and help us out! Here is a recent pic of Macy's first baseball game. It was crazy hot and the misters were our only sanity.

9 comments:

Greg and Torrey said...

ooo la la... i'm liking the cleave.

Sam and Danielle said...

Hey this is a family friendly site Torrey! :)

Taylors6 said...

Well well LOOK WHO CAN BLOG!!!! I was totally expecting to check your blog and still see the picture half in and half out like you left it at Haley's. ha ha. Danielle I LOVE IT!!! Everything looks SO GOOD!!!!!

YEAH!!!! I'm so proud of you!

Lorraine said...

Whatever you don't know what you are doing! You make it look like you took hours to put this together. I love the Halloween background-it is so cute! I am going to hire you as my blog tutor.

thelivesofthebradyfamily said...

Love your 3 entries...keep them comin'! The Halloween background fits you perfectly!

Robin Sant said...

Well I love your blog. For someone that doesn't know what she is doing the blog looks great. For some reason I knew you would have a Halloween background. Macy is so beautiful. What lucky parents she has been blessed with. Just click on my name and it will take you to our blog. We really do need to get together sometime. I will call you, just answer your phone. Ha Ha :0)

Maggie said...

I like that you give this humble little speech about not being able to blog and I get here and it is professional. Cute background. Way cute. Can't wait to see all the updates.

karen said...

yeah! Macy is adorable. Can't wait to see future posts!! (Karen)

Sam and Danielle said...

Okay seriously guys, you should have seen it before. It is sad how much time I spent to make it look like this :)