These are a few random videos that we've taken lately. This first one was taken on April 28, 2009, right before her 12 month check-up, aka shots, at the doctor's. If you tell Macy to spin, she does this... (Notice the big bruise on her head? It's from telling her to spin when she was a little too close to the frame of the door in our hallway.)
This second one was taken on Memorial Day. Our day wasn't that fun due to a last minute assignment to make the Space Derby Launcher for Cub Scouts (long and crappy story), so Macy had to make her own fun in the house. Macy still doesn't walk yet, so this is as close as she gets...





3 comments:
Danielle! She is such a little doll. Love her tricks!! I think she looks so much like you. I hope all is well for you and your family. I miss chatting with you. I am so glad we can keep in touch through blogging. :)
Very cute videos.
I love your new background and those videos are darling!
Post a Comment