Thursday, June 4, 2009

Graduation

Matthew, Sam's little brother, graduated from high school, so we took the trip to see him. We had a good time even though it may have been the world's longest ceremony... for the world's fewest graduates :). I think that Sam also enjoyed checking out the ol' stomping grounds. Here's a picture of the siblings, minus Sarah who is in Texas (sorry Sarah, if I was really good I would have figured out how to photoshop you in).
Andrew, Rachel, Matthew, and Sam
And the soon-to-be empty nesters :)
We were also able to get together with good friends while we were there. Here's the clan; three families who grew up together. The group keeps growing and growing. We are missing a few people, but still manage to have a gaggle of kids!
Sam and his best friend since first grade, Ben. And Macy giving her best "I'm sick of smiling for pictures" grin.

2 comments:

Amber! said...

It was fun to see you! I still can't believe how quickly time flies, Macy is so big! It's my turn to come down to see you now.

karen said...

i have to agree with you on the graduations...I thought a certain youngest sibling in a certain particular family had THE LONGEST graduation in the world. this coming from someone who graduated with 700+ people. :) It was great seeing you guys while you were here.