It is Homecoming week at Pine View and today they had a little parade. I ended up not having to work and so Sam said he wanted Macy and me to walk in the parade with him. I felt like a big dork, even before I saw that no other coach had a spouse with them. How did I get suckered? If I had known I would be walking with Macy I would have at least decorated her jogging stroller in PV paraphanalia or something. You can see that at first Macy was not sure she liked the parade idea (we were close to the marching band and the drums were loud). Then she started warming up once Sam and I knelt down to talk to her, and by the end she didn't want it to end. If you can't see it well, her shirt has a baby panther on it and it says "Pine View Kids Kick Bootie."
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
How great it is to see how you guys are doing!!!
We look forward to seeing you and your beautiful Macy while you are away.
Ben
Post a Comment