Thursday, September 25, 2008

Macy is 5 months old today!

Is she getting big or what? She has finally started smiling for the camera instead of looking like a deer in the headlights with the flash. She had her four month appointment almost two weeks ago and was 13 lbs 14 oz and 24.5 inches. The doctor said, "Well, you and Sam aren't the tallest people I know." So I guess being in the 35th percentile for height and weight is okay for her :). Macy has also been saying "dadada" which makes Sam super happy. I have to remind him that she doesn't know what she's saying yet. So he is always putting her hand on his chest saying "dada" and then putting her hand on her chest saying "Macy." We'll see if it works!

13 comments:

Kimba said...

Danielle, I love it! She is so adorable, and nevermind if she's little. :) Love the blog! Can't wait to see what you guys are for Halloween this year. :)

Taylors6 said...

oh my GOSH she is cute!!!! My LAND!!!!! Man these cute kids sure grow up fast don't they? Continue to love every minute Danielle and Sam! You guys deserve this sweet little angel!!!

Lyndsi said...

Oh Danielle - she is just precious! I think she looks like you! I'm so happy you're blogging - it's great to see more of your cute family!!

Sandy said...

Your baby is so dang cute :) It looks like you guys are doing good and staying busy! It was good to hear from you...keep in touch!

thedekkers.blogspot.com

Robin Sant said...

Danielle, she is such a doll. I hope you are having the time of your life with her.

Julie Winder said...

oh my goodness, these are the cutest pictures ever. I love them. she knows how to model for the camera.

Amber! said...

She is so adorable!!! I love your blog, great job! I love your photo montage as well. Let us know if Sam's coaching helps Macy say dad.

Katie and Bryson said...

Love it! Cute blog, Danielle! And that baby is a doll...seriously. Bryson just wanted me to politely inform you that you spelled his name wrong, which is funny to us because my brother-in-law's name is Bryan and my mom is always getting them mixed up. Hahahahaha :) This will be a fun way to keep in touch!

Stacy and Mike said...

Danielle,
I know you will love blogging, I loved reading it. I love your sarcasm. The Family Picture is gorgeous. I love that Clowy is in the T-shirts but I also love that he has sooo many T-shirts.
See you soon.

Jamie said...

What a stinkin cutie! I love the pics! Sorry it's taken me so long to leave a note. I've been out of town a LOT and so now I'm finally catching up with life. I hope you guys are doing well. Take care and hope to see you soon!

karen said...

seriously, you can't be a beginner. You have already figured out how to get music on your blog, do cute slideshows and make "collages". I can't do any of those things. In fact, I spent a full day trying to figure out the collage thing. How do you do that??? I can't believe Macy is 5 months already!! She is totally adorable.

Maggie said...

She is getting so big. I love that adorable smile.

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

Wow your blog looks great! You totally got the hang of it and way out did me. Macy is so darling. I remember when Jack started to say Dada,and Shawn too was so proud. Even now he says a lot of different word but rarely do I get a "mom" out of his mouth. All my hard work and no credit, oh well!