Saturday afternoon and nothing to do? Why not pack a picnic lunch and go to the park!
Macy doesn't like to roam too far from her wagon...
Especially if it's to try to get her into a swing. This is the second time I have tried to put her in a swing and there was no less dramatic reaction this time around. She won't sit up or hold onto the swing or anything. Just limp and helpless. (We may want to rethink the birthday gift, aka baby swing, we wanted to get for her birthday)
But all in all, not a bad afternoon.





4 comments:
What a cute little family you are. My heck I miss you guys. It's time for a visit to St. George! Amen!
You guys are so stinkin cute. I love Macy's hat. Awww, she is growing up so fast. Time for new pictures!
She is so darling. I'm happy life is treating you so well. I really do still miss you guys. Maybe it is time for me to suck it up and make some new friends!
Danielle, you are hilarious. :) And Macy is adorable. What's up with kids and the tv? Wyatt does the same thing and he's only 4 mths. It's like he can't stop himself!
Post a Comment