Some of you know that I am shifting into an area of new service in church by working with the young women. Quite the change for me since I can't seem to remember anything but the wild, crazy, and energetic nine year old boys. Last week was the first time I was able to meet with and get to know the girls. At mutual they played a game called "Never have I ever..." I thought it was going well until one girl said, "Never have I ever had a crush on an old guy." When I asked her what her definition of "an old guy" was, she said, "Oh, I don't know, like 30?" To which I said, "So I'm guessing Brad Pitt doesn't fit into that scenario..." The girls laughed. Now I know that I am a good several years younger than Brad Pitt, but it made me feel old anyway :).
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
they do have som simularities.
This is seriously the funniest post!!! Love your Halloween pics...Alora was Velma, too!
Okay, I just ehcked out the last few posts and I love them. Her costume is to die for! And you even decorated the wagon! Impressed!
I can't believe they laugh at Brad Pitt. I am really sad to hear that!
Post a Comment