Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Soccer: The Love-Hate Relationship

Ahh, the lovely yet oh-so-dreaded soccer season has ended. I'm not going to lie, by the end of it I am usually glad to see it go. It could also be because there have been too many "rebuilding years" for my taste. I also think I used to like watching the games a lot more before Macy came along. She is a wild woman and I never really watch the game. It doesn't help that she loves to run away from me. As weird as her little run looks, it's fast.

I am pretty sure that all these pictures are from last fall during the girl's season. One of the dads was able to capture a lot of good photos. Me? Watching the munchkin... I am hoping Anita will share a few pictures with me that she took this season :).


One of Sam's super-inspirational talks, I'm sure. They actually look like they are listening. And I just noticed, but where are the fans? And check out how tall that goalie is!

This one is one of my favorites because Sam's body language says it all! I think this was taken just after their loss in the State tournament round. Sam told me he was thinking "What the heck am I supposed to say to these girls now?"

1 comment:

Stacy and Mike said...

Yea, soccer is over. Now you pull your weight at work! :) ha ha ha!

I just got caught up on all your posts. I love the Dora B-day party and the childrens' museum.
golf? really? I didn't think you the type. hmm............