Tuesday, June 15, 2010

No Time for Blogging, Too Busy Vacationing

We have had a busy end of May/beginning of June! I will post pictures as I have time to edit them and get them on here. Here a few from our visit to Ohio (and I mean just a few, because I took almost 600 pictures)...

My favorite picture of Macy, enjoying the park in her "Turtles make me happy" shirt from the Columbus Zoo.


I forgot the binoculars at the Indian's game... I couldn't believe it. They didn't play well and there were a bunch of Red Sox fans sitting by us, so I really needed the binoculars to do my people-watching. That or hit some mouthy Sox people with them.

My mom, Macy, and my Grandma Macy.

The whole crew: Jason, Jackson and Gabe, my mom and dad, Macy, me and Sam.

2 comments:

Greg and Torrey said...

fun va-cay! so glad you could spend some time with your fam! love ya, girl.

Amber! said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I need to call you and catch up. Macy looks beatiful in the park pic! Definite wall hanger!!