Have you ever had so much going on that you forget to make sure you have a meal planned for Sunday dinner... before Sunday? Well, today we forgot, and I was pleasantly surprised at what Sam came up with for dinner.
Here's our pizzas on tortillas. Seriously, they were delicious. Sam gets the Martha Stewart Award today.
We had Macy help scoop out her pumpkin this year but that didn't last long. She thought it was gross. Then we told her to draw what she wanted us to carve out on her pumpkin.
At first she drew a face, but then it became more elaborate. We started wondering how we were going to carve it out.
Here's the face/body up close.
This is serious business.
Her final product. Then it was Sam's job to try and carve that thing.
Macy has been getting into taking pictures, but I almost have a panic attack every time she touches my camera.
And here's our final creations. Macy's is my favorite. I love the spiky hair on the top, and yes those are legs coming out of the smile. Sam's is clever as always and I was a little grouchy when I was carving my pumpkin... not a surprise as to the theme of my pumpkin then.





No comments:
Post a Comment