Let's just say we are jealous of everyone who lives close to family. Sam's parents came for the weekend and we were all spoiled. Macy got to spend some quality time with Grandma and Grandpa and Sam and I got to spend a few hours by ourselves. It was almost sad because we didn't even know what to do! In the afternoon we went to lunch and then ran errands, and later in the evening we went to Target and then Starbucks. We are nerds. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for a nice weekend!
Yes you are seeing what you think you are seeing! We have been breaking in our Halloween gear and there's more to come!
Mmm... washing down the rice with a drink of thumb.





1 comment:
What a cute post. Macy looks so happy. I love her little chair, she looks so grown up! She is a little doll. I love holidays too and these are such cute holiday pictures. Danielle you look awesome and I never was able to pull out my pre-pregnancy clothes that early!
Post a Comment