Macy seemed to be enjoying herself at the Dicken's Festival until we passed a booth with the Grinch in his Santa outfit. At first she was intrigued so we stopped to let her look at him. She LOVES her big stuffed Grinch at home but this one looked a little more frightening. Well, since she wasn't crying or anything I thought maybe it would be worth having Macy get her picture with him. Bad idea. I took one step toward the Grinch (still holding Macy and everything) and she screamed. The Grinch tried to hide his face in his gloves but that didn't work. This picture was about a minute after leaving the Grinch. Her feelings were still hurt. Or maybe she is embarrassed by the huge bow on her head.
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Love the DMB song on your playlist!! Looks like you guys are going great!! Merry Christmas.
ok, the grinch can be scary:) Poor thing, she does look way cute in her festive bow and clothes:)
Has it really been that long since we have seen you??? What a cute family. And love your hair Danielle
Love the jamaican hats! You should do your family pics in them!!!
I'm loving all your photos.
Sorry I'm a slacker friend and haven't called in awhile.
Love ya!
Oh! DeAnne is due in two weeks.
Post a Comment