Monday, January 12, 2009

My "Winter Tree"


So you know those crazies who refuse to take down their Christmas trees? I am not one of them... this is a totally different tree. My winter tree! Since we don't see much of a winter here, I can't resist making one. I change out the tree skirt and all the decorations after Christmas and bust out my snowflakes and snowmen. I always think it's a pretty good idea, though I can admit it felt a little out of place (more than usual anyway) when it hit 60 degrees. It still didn't won't stop me from taking it down before the end of January.

3 comments:

Taylors6 said...

I thought about this tree a couple of weeks ago and wondered if you still did it. ha ha. Man I miss you guys. That sweet little girl is getting SOOO big!

Amber! said...

That is so funny. I have to send this post to one of my other buddies who loves to decorate. Is that okay with you?

Sam and Danielle said...

Amber, yes you can share my winter tree with everyone :). Though if your friend loves to decorate she'll probably have to take my idea and up it a few notches.