What started as a weekend with no plans turned into one full of entertainment. Thanks to Ryan, Rachel, and Macy's favorite cousins (and only cousins :)) for deciding to make a quick trip to visit us! Macy is hoping they'll come again soon. She thinks it's too boring with just us and Clowy around. Who can blame the poor kid.
Waiting to eat at Pirate Island Pizza... Pirates of the Caribbean meets Chuck E. Cheese. What kids wouldn't like that? And yes, isn't it great to not be wearing jackets in January?!
Ryan, Liya, Addie, Rachel, and Easton.
A pirate, a pirate, a pirate says, "ARGH!"
Somehow books are way more exciting when someone else besides Mom and Dad reads them!
Macy and Liya hanging out. Macy was trying to explain to Liya why she shouldn't chow down on Clowy's cat food. Earlier we found not one, not two, but three pieces of cat food in Liya's cheeks. Yum yum!
No more monkeys jumping on the bed! Who doesn't love a slumber party? At least until Macy and Liya went to sleep in their cribs.





4 comments:
Your pictures are way better than ours. Our trip sounds better when you write about it. I hear this weekend is supposed to be nice and warm. Can we come again?
I just loved that last photo. Every family needs a pic of cousins in bed with ya!
Ahh, sweet little Macy is getting so big. Love those pictures of her with her cousins. She is getting so blond. What a cutie!
It's been a while since I have visited your blog. Love the pics. I'm glad I have a friend who has a Winter tree. I think you are right about Macy and your sister though I do see you in there too.
Post a Comment