Addie is ready to party... sweet hat!
Hanging out while I get Grandma and Grandpa on the webcam.
Thank you to Rachel for all the party decorating!
The spread. Mmm
Macy is not sure she cares for opening presents and we've only just started!
This picture is one of my favorites because of Easton's face. I think his mom was telling him not to open Macy's presents :).
This is the best picture showing Grandma and Grandpa on the webcam. We put a party hat on the computer for them, too. Just a side note: webcams are awesome. If you are thinking about getting one, they are worth it. The best was when Grandma and Grandpa were saying hi to all the kids... Addie went up to her mom and said, "Mom! They know all of our names!"
Who needs to open presents when you can just eat the paper?
Macy is checking out her 25th anniversary cabbage patch doll. This is the exact doll I had when I was little.
Liya is admiring the doll, too.
This is the most Macy got into opening her presents.
"You open it... I'll just watch."
Lovin' on the monkey beach towel.
"You mean you had cards?! You've been holding out on me!"
Reading her Cookie Monster card.
Speaking of monsters... someone looks super-thrilled to be video taping everything :)





1 comment:
What a cutie pie. I can't believe she is allready 1 year old. The pics are adorable. It looks like it was a fun party.
Post a Comment