Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve, kind of

Sam woke up on Christmas Eve and decided he had to go and re-test drive a few cars. We have been in the market for a newer car since, as some of you know, we are famous for having pretty old cars. We have enjoyed no car payments in our married life. Until now. I was set on getting the Toyota Prius that my work has been using. Sam, on the other hand, was not convinced that we should get it. Sam brought this car home for me to test drive and I decided that if the payments could be in the range we wanted, then whatever! I hate dealing with car stuff. Anyway, some friends came and sat at our house while Macy took a nap so we could go and do all the paperwork. Why Sam had to do all this on Christmas Eve? Who knows. Merry Christmas to the guy who helped us at the dealership :).
We were able to have somewhat of a Christmas Eve after all the craziness. We had a great time having dinner and hanging out with "Grandpa Ken." Where are my pictures? No idea. I mean, I have no idea why I didn't take any. I guess we were having too much fun! They gave Macy the cutest baby doll for Christmas. She wiggles and giggles when you touch her tummy. Macy is scared to death of the thing, but I think she will warm up to it eventually :).

No comments: