We had a little present on our doorstep this afternoon. It made Macy's whole day and she would not let go of it! It is the cutest idea. Thanks to whomever left it... I have a few guesses of fast-running neighborhood kids.
See? Isn't it adorable? Macy kept calling it a ball... we are working on it.
The evening went downhill from there for Macy. We went to Tuacahn to see the live nativity. For me it was my favorite year so far. Macy was intrigued for about two minutes (probably just because of the animals) and then kept saying "All done!" for the rest of the program. "Singing all done!" "Angels all done!" Ahh, the spirit of Christmas.
I love the "I'm going to arch my back to get as far away from you as possible" stage. I think the only part of the night Macy halfway enjoyed was the train ride. I thought the train was going to take us to see the lights along the tree-lined parking lot, but instead we saw a bunch of props "behind the scenes." Interesting, but that's what you get for paying $1.00.






No comments:
Post a Comment