Sunday, March 21, 2010

Talking, Talking, and More Talking

Macy is starting to string together more words. I love that she can communicate, but now it's getting to be a little ridiculous. Have you ever found yourself trying to reason with a one year old? The girl can argue, that's for sure.

For example, yesterday she came up to me while I was doing the dishes and asked if she could watch a show. Seeing as how she watched what seemed to be a gazillion shows already that day I tell her that we aren't going to watch a show right now but that we are going to play with our toys. After having to repeat myself like three times Macy waltzes herself into the living room to ask Sam the same question. Hearing what I just told her he says the same thing. Then she turns around, angry, and says, "One show. Just one show. Macy want to watch just one show. Mom say no. One show!"

Is this happening already?!!

1 comment:

Greg and Torrey said...

i've gotta say... i LOVE her sassy 'tude. she is one spicy girl and i think it's awesome. she will def keep you on your toes. my girls do. but she'll prob say stuff that won't need to bleep out. i know... i'm a sailor.