I've got to start writing these things down. I bought a journal for Macy which sits nicely on her dresser. I tell myself I will write in it weekly, but never do. Seriously, it's blank. Macy says things sometimes that are so funny, I just can't help but laugh. Here's today's:
We were in the living room and I was telling some story to Sam. Macy was imitating Sam, sitting and acting like she was listening (just like him...acting like he was listening :)). The only difference? Sam was listening quietly, while Macy was adding little comments like "Uh huh," "Yes," and "I remember that." When I finished, Sam asked Macy, "So what do you think?" And Macy, totally unrelated to anything I was saying, said, "I think that the garbage truck comes on Wednesdays." It does.





1 comment:
That totally cracks me up! Kambree does that too. Except she imitates me talking to someone. It must be a girl thing as my boys are oblivious to anything I am saying.
Post a Comment