Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Desktop Picture

I just changed my desktop picture on my computer. It used to be a Halloween picture my friend Anita took of Macy last year. And this is the new one. I am going to have to start posting backwards again, I have so much to catch up on. This is from Father's Day and is one of my favorites.
Oh how Macy loves her daddy. She was spoiled all summer to be able to spend so much time with him. Ever since he went back to school last week, she has incorporated him into every prayer. It doesn't matter if it's over a meal or at night. Part of her prayer will always be "bless I can hang out with Daddy."

4 comments:

Taylors6 said...

SO DANG CUTE! Seriously she is adorable!!!

Stacy and Mike said...

Awww that is THE CUTEST PICTURE!

Kiki said...

I found your blog on Valynne's, and I'm so glad! Your baby is adorable although the potty training post is a big fat reminder of what I have ahead of me with Keo. Yuck.

thelivesofthebradyfamily said...

I love that picture, too! So cute! And her prayer made me laugh. Funny she uses the word "Hang Out!" What a funny girl!