Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Parade Pro

Sam and Macy were in the PV parade again. This makes year #3 for Macy. I didn't get the memo in time and had to work, which is probably okay because I am not Macy's favorite person right now (by a long shot). Macy has been to watch a few parades in the last week, and so she was stoked when Sam told her they were going to be in a parade today with the soccer team. Thankfully our neighbor, Ashlee, went to the parade and had her camera!



Last year Macy wanted to ride in one of the trucks. This year she insisted on walking. Notice no one else is walking :). Sam tried to convince her to ride in her wagon instead, but she wanted nothing to do with it. Also let it be known that if I had any advance notice, Macy would have been wearing actual PV clothing, colors, etc.


Macy is a smart little stinker. Who needs to ride in the truck to throw candy to everyone else when you can walk beside it and catch all the candy you can get your hands on? Sam said that even though the trucks moved at like 5 mph, Macy jogged the entire parade route. He said he couldn't stop laughing. I think he was waiting for her to say she was tired and wanted to be carried, but that never happened.


When I first saw these pictures, I immediately noticed Macy's bare belly and saggy pants. Apparently pockets full of candy will do that. Macy wouldn't let Sam hold any of the candy she picked up. Her pockets were so full that she was holding candy in each of her hands as well.

Macy rode all the way home with fists full of candy. Sounds like Sam had to pry the last piece of candy out of her hand before she went to bed. Good times.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

I LOVE Macy!!! Thanks for sharing her with us! Baby Elsie LOVES her too!!! :)