Sunday, February 8, 2009

Random Moments

What have we been up to the last couple of weeks? Nothing really. Do you see why I've only been posting once a month?

Sam likes to have field trips with Macy while I'm at the office. "Field trips" means going to the high school basketball games. We all went to one of the games so I could see what I was missing and hence the picture. What have I been missing? Macy talking away to everyone when no one is really talking to her, as well as Macy shaking her booty to the cheerleader and dance team music. Rock on :).

As you can see, Macy can pass as a boy. But who can live without a Cleveland Indians uniform? I should have put a headband on her. That solves everything, right?

Who doesn't love a slap-happy baby? Oh, and don't mind the outfit... she's got about three outfits going on at once. Whatever.

6 comments:

Robin Sant said...

Very cute. I love that cute little laugh. Thanks for sharing.

Lorraine said...

That is soooo cute! I love her laugh.

Taylors6 said...

So Cute! You guys are seriously the cutest family. I wish so much we lived closer!

Kimba said...

WOW is she cute! I love the laugh! Right from the belly, that one. :) And I think her Indians outfit is awesome. :) I'd never peg her for a boy!

Amber! said...

Guess what? I found Amber Hellwig (Palfreyman)and her blog. Check out my blog to find her (well, that is sure bossy. if you want, too, be my guest!) Her blog is Blah Blah Hellwig. danwoodwardfamily.blogspot.com

Robin Sant said...

Hi again Danielle,
I tagged you on my blog. Read my blog and it will let you know how it works. Good Luck. Will you call me, I wanted to ask you a few questions regarding our adoption.