You will now see why we don't post pictures every week. Only the random things happen in between monthly or even bi-monthly posts. So if it is random you want, here it goes. Macy has been learning to pull herself up to standing, but thus far has only made it to her knees. She doesn't seem to mind. Today Macy was crawling around the kitchen as I was cleaning up lunch, and I noticed she became quiet. The girl who doesn't care for bottles found the one she threw on the floor from her booster chair at lunch. Hey, if this it what it takes for her to start taking bottles/sippy cups, I am in.

Onward to outside. I was too lazy to go on a walk, so we sat on the grass in the front yard. I kept her socks on at first so she could warm up to the grass. She was more concerned about waving and talking to every car that passed.
After the socks came off Macy seemed to realize she was actually sitting on grass. She would crawl around (like a normal crawl instead of the army crawl she prefers because it is faster) and eat every leaf she could shove into her mouth before I could get to it. The picture where she is looking up is her watching a plane.
Are you sure you want random posts? 




No comments:
Post a Comment