Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy Birthday... Two Months Early

Grandma and Grandpa sent Macy's birthday present early and we convinced them that we should open it early so we could get some good use out of it in the nice weather. Macy doesn't know the difference anyway, right? Sam put it together and then we got Grandma and Grandpa on the webcam so they could watch Macy as she saw it for the first time. She was hesitant at first but warmed up quickly, as you can see.


I couldn't resist trying it out myself (don't worry, I read the weight limit first). I don't think they had wagons like this when we were growing up. Or at least not that I knew about.


We took a little stroll downtown to an old school candy shop.

This is Macy saying, "What the? Where's MY ice cream?!" Actually, she didn't want it. Weird kid. So that was our first wagon ride. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

No comments: