Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandpa!

I'm not sure how well you can see it, but Macy is coloring a birthday picture for Grandpa Jack. She is also sharing her crayons with her baby.

I have no idea how she could see with those sunglasses on, but this is what Macy insisted on wearing while working on her picture.

So, Happy Birthday to Grandpa! Your picture/card/gift is in the mail. Macy picked out the card herself. It won't be much of a surprise, but the story is cute so I will go ahead and tell it. We were in Walmart and I told Macy we needed to pick out a card for Grandpa. She looked around and excitedly said "Mickey Mouse!" I had never heard her say that before, even though she has a couple little board books with Mickey Mouse in them. I then tried to give her several other cards to see if she liked them better, but she was firm about Mickey Mouse. She held the card throughout the store, trying to give it to every "grandpa" she saw. That was about a week ago, and if you ask her about the card she picked out for Grandpa, she can still tell you about it.

No comments: