Friday, January 15, 2010

This camera is too fancy for me...

To my friends who are good with cameras... you know who you are... no making fun of my pictures. I have no idea what I am doing yet. I have been SO excited about getting a new camera and it is finally here! Now I need to take a class just to figure out what my instruction manual is saying. I'm not joking. It's way over my head, that's all I know. But I am happy to be an owner of a Canon again...



Macy is a good subject. She has decided that it's fun to pose for a picture that she can see seconds later. She never cared about it with my old camera, most likely because it had the smallest LCD screen ever.

Sam thought he'd take a few pics while I was at work. Macy looks like she is busy cooking.

Who can forget Clowy?!

1 comment:

Amber! said...

You're doing great! I can't do better. I love my cannon. They are the best for wiggly children!