Monday, January 3, 2011

Snow? What's that?

Two thoughts when I see snow in St George: "Wow! Look at that! This hardly ever happens!" and "Oh crap, how cold is it out there? I don't even know where my winter coat is. Can I still get away with wearing flip flops?"


Macy and Bailey were pretty excited to go outside in the snow. We knew we had to get out there ASAP. Snow doesn't last long here.


Cheese monsters.


First things first. Snow angels in the neighbor's driveway.


Macy has her St George "snow boots" on. Don't worry, I layered her pants.


Bailey's a little more prepared.


This is the first snowman we have made in St George. We were impressed with ourselves.


The snow is melting fast. Macy ditched her gloves. She insisted on feeling the snow with her bare hands. Crazy girl.


Jill and Ella. I wish I had a blanket bag (seriously, I can't think of what those are called).


Mr. Snowman. We are creative with our names around here.


I laugh whenever I see this picture. I have no idea what's going on, but it's pretty funny.


This is Mr. Snowman, two hours later. It was fun while it lasted, I guess!

1 comment:

jfishmag said...

That was such a fun day! The girls look hilarious in these pictures. I am so glad they are such buddies!