Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween

I decided that these "potato head" type pumpkin push pins were a better alternative to carving for Macy. I am surprised Macy did so well... she picked all the pieces and put them on where she wanted them.

Then Macy made a pumpkin for Clowy.

Sam and I carved our pumpkins the night before when Macy was asleep. We decided we were going to carve without drawing on our pumpkins or using a stencil this year. For how simple they were, I had a hard time! That's how skilled I am.

Here's Clowy, aka "Slinky Dog." Thanks Mom for making her costume :). Clowy actually let me put her costume on without freaking out. That's how neglected she is these days. Poor thing.

Woody and Slinky Dog

Jessie the Cowgirl and Slinky Dog... oh yes, gotta love the themed family costumes. No laughing. I am well aware of my snug costume.

Here we all are!

I think we could get jobs at Disneyland.

And that's enough for me!

Our neighbors, the photographers...

Josh and Ashlee lost their Halloween spirit early and ditched their costumes.


But Elsie could wear her costume every day, all day!

Sam and Josh decided to stay at our house to pass out candy and order pizza while Ashlee, the kiddos and I went trick or treating. Had I known we would take the wagon, I would have decorated it like last year.

Macy kept trying to get Elsie to say "Argh!" like a pirate. It took us an hour and a half to trick or treat not even two full blocks. Macy kept wanting to eat all the candy as she went. People would ask her if she was Jessie and she would correct all of them saying she was Woody. Several little kids waved and said hello to me. I really felt like I was walking around Disneyland. One little girl said, "You look just like Jessie," so I said what any Jessie the cowgirl would say, "I am Jessie!"

Last house to trick or treat! I should have known Sam would take off all his costume/make up. No wonder he was so eager to pass out candy and order pizza.

The stash.

2 comments:

Robin Sant said...

Okay Danielle, those are seriously the cutest costumes ever!!! I can't believe how every year your costumes are cute as ever. Hands off to your mom who has out done herself again. You guys look great :)

PSC said...

I've been waiting for the pictures of your costumes! Olivia loves to look at the picture of Macy in her Woody costume (it's hanging on the fridge).