Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Party

After doing a Halloween-themed "joy school" with Macy and six of her little friends, I felt I was done with Halloween party planning. That is, until I had a couple of neighbors who made me feel a little guilty about not having a Halloween party. They thought for sure I would have one, seeing as how Halloween is like our Christmas. So here it is, Macy's Halloween party. We invited a few neighbors over for some games and lunch... before nap time :).


Buzz and Woody!


Have you seen a cuter Eeyore?


Pumpkin bowling.

It's a little more difficult than it looks. Pumpkins don't roll straight :). We needed some human gutters. That is Sam the army man. Ben's costume was pretty sweet as well.
Speaking of hippies...

and Elsie the pirate!

Can't blame the adults for wanting to try it out.

The crew.

Macy decided it would be easiest to walk the bean bags right up to the pictures she wanted. Who needs to stand behind the line?

After some soup, bones, and witches brew, the kiddos decorated sugar cookies and made dirt cups. And there's the Halloween party. We are not fancy around here. I am just happy the weather cooperated. It was beautiful. Perfect. Does that make any of our family want to move here?!

No comments: