Two of Sam's former soccer players that now play for Dixie State called today and told us about a "trunk or treat" put on by the athletes. Macy heard Sam on the phone and immediately said, "I want to go trick or treating!"
Macy was a little scared of their costumes. Seriously?
We saw some interesting costumes.
I never saw another kid more excited to give Macy candy as the one at the lower left of the picture. I also never saw Macy pass up an opportunity to get candy, until then. She just walked right past him and kept going.
We ran into another Woody, whose mom asked if Macy would take a picture with him. Macy was good with that. The boy obviously wasn't.
Scared of the soccer girls' zombie costumes, but not of the witch.
I am still trying to figure out what the cyclist is doing in the background. Macy is all warmed up and ready to go for this weekend!





No comments:
Post a Comment