Though highly commercialized, we love going to Staheli Farm every fall. Macy was more excited this year than ever before, as she is understanding more and more what's going on :).
Pig races! Who would have thought I would ever see such a thing outside of Ohio? Surprisingly entertaining.
This is Macy's "if I give Dad this sweet smile, will he still make me stop doing this" look.
Oh they don't only run, they run obstacles!
Petting zoo time. Macy is spitting at the goat. Looks like our Clifford's Manners book is sinking in. At least the little girl in the background thinks it's clever.
The goat is forgiving. Thankfully not resentful or we could have had another ER visit. By the way, my favorite part of this picture is Macy's crazy leggings. It reminds me of my sister when she was little. She always had one pant leg up a little higher than the other. It's "in" now, right? My sister is ahead of the times and didn't even know it. Or do it on purpose :).
If you look close enough, Macy is crying. She is TICKED that I am riding this thing with her. She wanted to be by herself.
Resigned to the fact I will be riding with her.
Apparently the dog wanted a ride too.
We'll see if I remember to do this next year.
In the pumpkin patch trying to find the perfect pumpkin.
Sam tried to convince Macy that this was the perfect pumpkin. No idea why.
Found it!
Macy's idea of a perfect pumpkin. When we went to pay for it, the lady said, "I'm not sure how to charge for this. What is it?" I tried not to laugh at her. What did she think it was?

Macy with her pumpkin at the Pumpkin Barn.
The wagon/tractor that took us to the pumpkin patch broke down, so we enjoyed a pink and purple sunset on the walk back. Macy got to see a lot of cows eating their dinner. She was spitting at them too. They backed away from her, even though she stood in the middle of the road. She's pretty intimidating.
We couldn't leave before swinging on the giant swings...
riding a few tractors...
and having a few duck races. Until next year?





No comments:
Post a Comment