Monday, October 18, 2010

Fun-filled Weekend

Macy was so excited for Grandma and Grandpa to visit that she refused to take a nap the day they came. She spent most of the day looking out our front window, asking where they were.

After hearing Grandma and Grandpa didn't have cake on their recent birthdays, it was all Macy could talk about. She just couldn't believe it. So Macy helped make cupcakes for them and Grandma, Macy and I decorated them. I refuse to say whose is whose so you'll just have to guess :). Macy was also excited to pick out Grandma and Grandpa's presents all by herself at Target's dollar bins. Hope you like cotton candy, Grandma and Grandpa! And I hope you like to share...

I don't have many pictures from the weekend, but probably because I wasn't around Macy all that much! Ahh, the break. I am positive Macy enjoyed the break from me as well, because any time I tried to help her get dressed, go to the bathroom, etc., she would hold up her hand and say "No Mom. Don't say that. Grandma do it." Sorry Grandma :)
I do feel a little guilty about not cooking this weekend. Usually Sam and I have everything planned out, but as Sam was finishing his soccer season, I was spread a little thin this past week, past month, past three months. So on one hand I felt guilty about not cooking and on the other it was delightful to go out and not worry about it. A HUGE thanks to Grandma and Grandpa. We surely enjoyed your visit. Are you free this weekend?! :)

No comments: