Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

Easter snuck up on us a little this year with Macy's little accident, but it still turned out pretty well. We "hid" her basket on a chair at the kitchen table. Believe it or not, she really did need help finding it.



I have been so excited to give Macy her sand and water table, and she really likes the umbrella.

Not sure what this face means.


I found the coolest egg at the store for Easter egg hunts. This egg calls to you! "Yoo hoo, I'm over here!" Stuff like that. Then when you find it and open it, there is a little Easter bunny inside that says "You found me!" Macy is listening for it in the picture on the right.

Easter egg hunts are always more fun with friends.

Don't get tired yet! We still have eggs to color!

I like how each of the kids has an egg with their names on it, and the only adult with their name on an egg? Sam :).

Macy liked putting stickers on her egg, but didn't quite understand the whole coloring an egg with a white crayon before you could see what it would look like part.





Trying on some fancy shades Grandma sent.

I found Macy lying on the kitchen floor, trying to open her marshmallow sucker with all her might before anyone noticed...

...so we went ahead and let her have it. We think she gets nasty stomach aches after these things. At least, it's happened twice, and she's thrown up twice! We aren't sure if we should ever get her another one.

No comments: