Saturday, November 6, 2010

Don't Tell Anyone

A BYU game? Really? Yes, it's true. This is our second season going to a BYU game with our friends. Sam even wore blue. I could hardly believe it. They weren't playing the "U" so Sam said it didn't matter. I still couldn't do it :). Sam is a big fan of the "cougar tail." I don't understand it. It's just a big donut with no icing or cream inside. Yuck. Sam thinks it's the best. I think he could have eaten two.


Me and Elsie hanging out.


This was me during most of the game minus halftime. I forgot my binoculars and was disappointed. People-watching is my favorite. I had to settle for reading about the history of BYU football.


And this was Josh during halftime. I am the opposite of these folks.


Ashlee smuggled in some contraband, aka caffeine.


Thanks Josh, Ashlee and Elsie! Until next year...



when we wear red again :).

No comments: