We put Macy in her first dance class this semester. I'm not sure she understood what that meant at first. Basically, it's a bunch of two year olds who get to dance around in dress ups to different kinds of music and then have a tea party at the end of each class. Is there anything better? They didn't let moms watch though, which was my least favorite about the whole thing... except for one parent's class. I was taking a video of the class so I didn't get many pictures.
Throughout the semester we soon realized that Macy didn't really like to dress up all that much. I think she got more into it as time went on, but she mostly liked all the accessories. We also learned that Macy only really likes to dance to hip hop type music. If it's slow, she couldn't care less. If it has a good beat, then it's worth dancing to.
The tea party.
Grandma's iced animal cookies and all.
We are serious about our tea time.
So delicious.





1 comment:
She is sooooooooooo adorable! Ohmigosh, I better get a girl. The leotards are to die for.
Post a Comment