Friday, November 12, 2010
Macyism
I asked Macy if she wanted to go shopping with me today, and she said, "Yes! We can go buy a pillow pet for Christmas at the store." I told her that maybe she could ask Santa for a pillow pet, and she said "Santa is like a big, huggin' bear. Just like Lots-o-huggin' bear" (from Toy Story 3). As I am typing this, I have been telling Macy we need to look up how to spell "Lotso" and she said, "Just say 'lot' and then 'so' and that's how you spell it, 'Lotso.' " Brilliant :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Danielle! I'm so glad you're posting again, I had to go through and catch myself up. Macy is so dang cute and spunky! Are you guys going to Ohio for Christmas, or will you be in Utah? I hope we get to see you!
Post a Comment