What an adorable family! There is no way that Macey does half the things you say.... I mean look at those cheeks... thos eyes...they don't lie! She is an angel!
The pictures are great! The music is fun! The whole blog is beautiful! Thanks for sharing with me. Hope you don't mind if I share your blog with my kids!?!?!?!
We have been married for twelve years. Macy is five years old and Max is turning one! Clowy (said Chloe) the cat is fourteen and seems to have nine more lives. And in case you are wondering, the name "Two Big Trees" comes from the two, big trees in our front yard.
7 comments:
Very cute pictures! The important question is where did you get her flower barrette?
Thanks! The barette came from a little boutique place in Salt Lake that is known for their cute kid skirts. I should have their card somewhere...
These are some very cute pictures. I would have a hard time deciding on which one to choose. They are all so cute. Mace is a doll :)
CUTE Danielle!!! I love the pics of Macy! She is such a beautiful little girl!
What an adorable family! There is no way that Macey does half the things you say.... I mean look at those cheeks... thos eyes...they don't lie! She is an angel!
The pictures are great! The music is fun! The whole blog is beautiful! Thanks for sharing with me. Hope you don't mind if I share your blog with my kids!?!?!?!
Of course not... your family is my family!
Post a Comment