Oh yes, this is what I woke up to on Christmas Eve. I thought he was just doing the shave-my-beard-in-stages-and-take-pictures game, but I was not so lucky. I really was embarrassed to walk around with him like this. How ridiculous! Sam, however, really loves this picture. Just look at that smirk on his face... stinker.
We were able to meet up with our friends and old neighbors who now live in Salt Lake. Macy has missed Ralston and still talks about him. She knows he lives close to her grandma, which is a long car ride away. It was nice to see them again and we are happy they would share part of their Christmas Eve with us... even if Sam did have handlebars and we met up at a McDonalds that was torn up for renovations.
Okay, so I didn't take many pictures on Christmas Eve. What was I thinking? Perhaps subconsciously I didn't want to take pictures of Sam with his handlebars :). We ended the evening with a family dinner, reading the Christmas story and opening new pajamas.





1 comment:
ohmigosh, that's so gross! lol
Post a Comment