Monday, December 20, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away

Seriously, this rain has to stop. Our basement is flooding. It's flooded before, and we (meaning Sam) redid the landscaping in our front yard to fix it. Well, it did fix it... in the front yard. Now we have a problem in the back! We have found Sam a spring break project.


After like a week of rain I broke down and bought Macy some cute rain boots. Then (and I truly didn't see this one coming) she begged to go walk in the rain. Not the puddles, the rain. Begged. Finally I gave in... and busted out my raincoat from the good ol' days in Ohio.


I made it around our block, dropping off Christmas goodies along the way. Macy could have stayed out a lot longer. I was done. I have to keep reminding myself that I would rather live where it rains than where it snows :).

No comments: