Sunday, December 26, 2010

Matthew's Farewell

Our busy weekend continues! Matthew's mission farewell was the day after Christmas. He gave a great talk at church. There were loads of people over at Sam's parent's house before and after church. Standing room only! I didn't have my camera out for a lot of it... I kept myself busy serving ice cream :).


The siblings. Sarah, Andrew, Matthew, Rachel and Sam.


The proud parents! Just look at that cute family.


Andrew gets my vote for best dressed.


Don't you just want to eat those cheeks? Olivia's, I mean. No offense, Percy :).


The boys. Sam couldn't get out of that suit and tie fast enough.


Macy in her Christmas dress. Thanks Grandma Kaiser!


One of my favorites...


Why is Macy out of focus? Do you really even have to ask? We were lucky enough to get this one. Good luck to Matthew in Brazil!

No comments: