I have the best friends! Julie and Anita were kind enough to come and take some pics of our little family. It was freezing outside and we weren't exactly dressed appropriately for the weather, but I had planned out both mine and Macy's outfits in advance... and of course I don't do well with rolling with the punches if something changes, like the weather! So Julie took these pictures and I will have to post Anita's too when I get them. Though they only take pictures "for fun" they could really start lucrative businesses with their skills!
THANK YOU GIRLS!







10 comments:
What fun pictures! Macy is gorgeous little baby.
You guys look GREAT! Those seriously are awesome pictures of you guys!!!!
I tell them that all the time! Cute pictures. Where are we doing the book club at this time.
You guys are so cute-Julie did a great job. I can't wait to see Anita's too.
So dang cute!!! I absolutely LOVE the pics! What a cute family! Hooray!
what fun pictures. Macy is so cute! I love that your blogging. :-)
love the family pics!
SO cute! All three of you. The outfits are adorable. Beauty is pain, right? :) That's what I was telling myself on my wedding day at least, and now we have official documentation of my pink / purple skin in the cold. :)
Hey we don't have your address but we want to invite you guys to our Halloween Party!! It is Monday Oct. 27th (it's a family party, Monday night:) At 6:00. You need to wear a costume, bring a pumpkin to carve and if you would like to be in the chili cook of bring a pot of chili also!!! Oh and dinner will be served.
I know I wrote down your # when you came over but I wasn't quick enough to put it in my phone before I lost it. Oops.
Well we would love to see you guys at the party call us if you have questions. 668-0067
I love those pictures! Your friend did a great job. And I love that location, too! Okay, I really want to do our family pictures now!
Post a Comment