Friday, October 17, 2008

Racquetball

We woke up early to watch Grandpa Ken (my boss) play racquetball in the Senior Games. I had never watched a racquetball match before now so I couldn't really tell what was going on but it was fun anyway :). Macy got a lot of attention from random old guys and enjoyed watching and listening to the ball bounce all over the place. She just stared with her mouth hanging open. I didn't get any pictures of Ken because I couldn't figure out how to do it with all the glass and fast movement (Yes I said Senior Games and fast movement in the same entry! You'd be surprised. )

2 comments:

Greg and Torrey said...

omgOSH i would have paid money to have seen ken play raquetball. hopefully he was wearing spandex. he's hilarious!

ben said...

Sam,

That is a great pic. We are glad to see you guys are doing so well.

We love to see your cute family.

Ben