Seriously, I cannot think of a better holiday! Many of you know how much I look forward to Halloween. I usually plan our costumes a year in advance, though this year has been somewhat of an exception. Macy's costume is the funniest thing I've ever seen, but you'll have to wait to see what she'll be! Clowy and I have our costumes as well, though Sam is still deciding. Big surprise! Here is Macy in her "Baby's 1st Halloween" shirt. By the end of the month you will all be sick of seeing her in her orange and black headband, but send your complaints to Sam because he thought it was a waste to spend so much money on multiple Halloween headbands. Who is he kidding?!
Here's one so you can see her socks :)






4 comments:
Holy CRAP that kid is cute! She is seriously perfect! OH!!!!!!
I've been waiting to see what your costumes will be this year! Macy is SUPER adorable, and I'm glad you got to spend some quality time alone! :) Even if it did involve errands!
Also? I turned on our heater this weekend for the first time this year, because it was in the 60's. :) Apparently we're properly acclimatized...
Danielle,
I found your blog on a link from Julie's. Macy is adorable! It makes me miss the days of seeing you right across the street everyday. Love the Halloween outfits, and I can't wait to see what you come up with for costumes!
Dorothy
She is way too cute! Your family pictures are fun. Happy Halloweening!
Post a Comment