A frog, a goldfish, and Charlie Brown!
And we can't forget Clowy the bumble bee! I was also surprised at how many people don't know the story of "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" when Charlie Brown's ghost costume is cut up like crazy because he "had trouble with the scissors." Isn't it a classic? And unfortunately you can't se all of Sam's "holes" because the way his costume is hanging, but I guess you get the idea.
Macy's costume is not her favortie...
...but I did get her to smile once :)
Clowy's costume is not her favorite either, but she's cute!





13 comments:
Those costumes are so cute!! Sorry I didn't make it to book club last week. I was totally ready to go and then when I was about to leave Ryan told me that he had to go to Vegas right then!! I was pretty much grumpy the rest of the night. So sad to have missed it!!
You guys look great!!! :) LOVE that goldfish costume!
Your costume is really cute. It was fun to see you on Halloween. I am glad your costume made it in time for Halloween. Sam's costume is great. Cute family.
Awesome costumes, once again. :)
Very cute!!! I love your pumpkins too...we had the same wilting problem at our house. The girls ended up carving two pumpkins each because I had to throw the first set away a little early. The next set only lasted a day and a half with the heat. We'll look forward to trying again next year!
AWESOME! costumes!!! I was so anxious to see!!! You guys look great!
I knew your costumes would be great! Macy is so cute as a goldfish! Our Lily was a ladybug, and she was not thrilled to be in her costume either. I'm glad you had a Happy Halloween!
Ok, Macy's costume is too cute! I especially liked the spit coming out of Macy's pumpkin. Too funny!
Love love love the costumes. You forgot to mention that Macey won the "cutest" category in our costume contest.
Sam may have tied for scariest if he would have put on the ghost.
Ok, Danielle, those are the best costumes ever. You do love Halloween. Macy looks so cute!
Yo Sam, Brent Ramey here. How are things? Love the costumes. email me brent.ramey@gmail.com
Danielle! I found you through the Greens blog, hope you don't mind. Your little Macy is SOOOO cute! I love her costume.
I love you guys!!! I sure miss ya!
Post a Comment